Post by Xanthia on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:42 pm

============
    C H A R A C T E R
    ============

- Name: DawniexLaska

- Class: Archer

- Level: 30

- Real life age: 20

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with or wish to play?:
    Warrior and enchantress

===========
    S C H E D U L E
    ===========

- Time zone: eastern

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours):
    I don't really kno but I play alot maybe 8+hours a day lol I kno that's bad.

=======
    R A I D S/G R O U P S
    =======

- Do you have raiding experience? (Y/N): N. But intrested in learning.

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid or group?: I don't mind u guess .:]

- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N):
    Y
    - Will you be able to get a chat program called Ventrilo? (Y/N)
    Y
    - Do you have a Microphone? (Y/N)
    Y. But it's in storage I jus recently moved here.

=============
    R E F E R E N C E S
    =============

- Do you know any Guild Venom members?: no

- Where you referred here by any Venom Members? If yes, who?

===========
    C O M M E N T S
    ===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself: hmmm well I'm nice easy to get along with and um funny sometimes <----sounds cheesy..oh oh oh I'm an Alaskan I mean lik how many if those will u meet in ur life :p.

- Why did you choose to apply to Venom?: cuz I want a guild that works together well I've played alot of mmos and I lik good guilds that are friendly,well organized,I kno good strategy wen it comes to pvp. I loveeeeee pvp can't wait to pwn.

- Will you use the Guild Forum? (I highly recommend you answer yes to this) (Y/N):yes yea and yes :]

- Did you read the Guild Code of Conduct and agree to it? (Y/N):
    Yea
    - Anything else you would like to add to your application? Umm can't wait to join the guild and u guys seem very organized from what I've seen so far.
    Xanthia
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

Re: Guild Application - DawniexLaska - Archer

Post by Xanthia on Thu May 06, 2010 1:21 pm

Applicant Point Grading System :

Rating of 1 = Strongly Disagree or No (Also chosen if Councilor has had no contact with Applicant)
    Rating of 2 = Disagree
    Rating of 3 = No Opinion
    Rating of 4 = Agree
    Rating of 5 = Strongly Agree or Yes

1. Review Applicant's submitted application, has it been filled out correctly and fully? Scale from 1 - 5 = 5

2. Is an opening available for Applicant's current character class choice? Scale from 1 - 5 = 5

3. Is Applicant willing to choose a secondary character class if requested by Council? Scale from 1 - 5 = 5

4. Does Applicant have prior MMORPG gaming experience? Scale from 1 - 5 = 1

5. Is Applicant of a sufficient maturity level to take part in Guild events in a friendly and professional manner? Scale from 1 - 5 = 4

6. Is Applicant currently active in game? Scale from 1 - 5 = 4

7. Does the Applicant play a considerable amount of time each week? Scale from 1 - 5 = 3

8. Is Applicant currently active on Guild Forums? Scale from 1 - 5 = 3

9. Has Applicant made an effort to group with other Guild Member's or Applicants during review period? Scale from 1 - 5 = 4

10. Has Applicant made an effort to contact the Councilor’s or Guild Leader for group scenario's? Scale from 1 - 5 = 4

11. Has Applicant demonstrated the knowledge and skill needed to excel with chosen class choice? Scale from 1 - 5 = 4

12. Is Applicant familiar with all of the spells or abilities, of chosen class? Scale from 1 - 5 = 4

13. Is Applicant willing and able to follow instructions provided by the Guild Leader or Group Leader during events? Scale from 1 - 5 = 5

14. Is Applicant willing to attend and take part in Guild Events, including but not limited to Raiding, Group Encounters, and or PvP Content? Scale from 1 - 5 = 5

15. Is Applicant currently able to use Ventrilo? Scale from 1 - 5 = 1

16. Is Applicant willing to install and use computer software determined beneficial in aiding Guild events including but not limited to Ventrilo? Scale from 1 - 5 = 1

17. Has Applicant read and agreed to the Guild Code of Conduct? Scale from 1 - 5 = 5

18. Does Applicant maintain a positive attitude toward other Guild Venom members? Scale from 1 - 5 = 5

19. Does Applicant take part in discussions in order to share ideas, etc, in an effort to better Guild Venom as a whole? Scale from 1- 5 = 4

20. In your opinion will Applicant provide an asset to the Guild Venom? Scale from 1 - 5 = 4

Total Score = 76
    Xanthia
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

Post by Xanthia on Thu May 06, 2010 1:26 pm

May 6, 2010

Dawniexlaska

Dear Dawniexlaska

Congratulations!!!

We appreciate your interest in Guild Venom and the position for which you applied. After careful reading of your application and reviewing you play time the past two weeks we have chosen to promote you to the rank of Venom Member. We thank you for your perseverance through our very difficult application process.

There is one condition. You Must have Ventrilo and a Microphone by the time PVP comes out, our style of PVP will require everyone to be on Ventrilo and talking. Also, we want to see you get online and get more involved with us! If you have any other concerns please let us know.

Regards,

Xanthia - Guild Leader
    Odvar - Senior Councilor

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:06 am