Best of the Best, Quality not Quantity

Activity on Forums and Guild Info

Xanthia
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

Activity on Forums and Guild Info

Post by Xanthia on Sun May 09, 2010 10:55 am

First I want to start off with saying how proud I am to be a part of the best guild on PL right now. I really like how much all of you are posting on the forums right now. We are really building a great backbone for the future of this guild. I just want to urge all the members and applicants that posting alone is not enough to be a part of this guild, we are establishing a set play-frame. We are not your typical guild, we only want the most elite players who can actively and routinely play during the normal hours of this guild. I really would like to keep you all, because you are all great people and fun to play with, however we are a hardcore guild and our play style does not match every players schedule. I know that there are very few guilds out right now, but there will be a lot once guilds are introduced to the game. So, if you do not think you will be able to actively play, then please just let me know. Also, I want to let everyone know right now, if you can't get on Ventrilo you will not be able to be a part of this guild, we want to rule PvP and Ventrilo is a tool that will allow us to communicate much better then any other guild that has to type to communicate. I understand that some of you will not see eye to eye with the Council's decision on this matter, but we feel it is the best interest of the guild to move in this direction. Keep in mind we are always looking for talented players who meet our standards, so if you know anyone please direct them this way. Thanks again

Xanthia - Guild Leader
    Odvar - Senior Councilor

Purearch
    Junior Community Member
    Junior Community Member

Re: Activity on Forums and Guild Info

Post by Purearch on Mon May 10, 2010 11:19 am

I will be able to play much more often after I get back from vacay lol.... Sry not too active at this point but I have gotten to lvl 35 Smile see u all soon!!
    Odvar
    Senior Councilor
    Senior Councilor

Post by Odvar on Tue May 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Between now and June 9th I will be mostly inactive, I got my promotion today to Captain however my June 9th test is a requirement to keep the position. Fail and I drop back down and go back to road duty. So real life is taking most of my time until then. Looking forward to getting that behind me then it's 8-4 mon-friday work for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:18 am