Post by Druc on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:32 pm

============
    C H A R A C T E R
    ============

- Name: Druc

- Class: Archer
    - Level: 30

- Real life age: 26

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with or wish to play?:
    Have a level 29 (30 by tonight) Enchantress/Healer, ImaMonsta. Most likely going to start a Warrior as well, just for fun.

===========
    S C H E D U L E
    ===========

- Time zone: GMT -8 (Pacific)

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours): 14-20 (2-4 Hours a Day)

=======
    R A I D S/G R O U P S
    =======

- Do you have raiding experience? (Y/N): Yes

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid or group?: Rotation is fine and no problems being on standby as long as there was notice

- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N): Y

- Will you be able to get a chat program called Ventrilo? (Y/N) Y

- Do you have a Microphone? (Y/N) Y

=============
    R E F E R E N C E S
    =============

- Do you know any Guild Venom members?: No

- Where you referred here by any Venom Members? If yes, who?

===========
    C O M M E N T S
    ===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself:
    Have been playing MM0's for quite some time (Diablo, beta-tested and played Ultima Online for 10 years or so, Everquest, dabbled in WoW for a year) and have been strongly involved with guilds throughout all of them. In the gaming world I prefer helping others over then uber-ing myself out and tea-bagging opponents (but don't get me wrong, if I need to stomp on someone, I can Wink )

Day-to-day I'm a Network Engineer for a Internet Service Provider in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

- Why did you choose to apply to Venom?:
    Venom looks organized and not one of those "Join my guild, we're the best and we post TONNES of messages to let everyone know" *cough* Flamin of Legendary Alliance of the Legend of Alliances or what have you *cough* Everything seems pretty chill and relaxed here (from the small amount that I have read) and really willing to help one another, which is what this is really all about.

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?:
    Definitely casual, my 'hardcore' days have come and gone and although fun, there is no way I can dedicate the time I used too into MMO's...plus the fiancee would kill me Razz

I do work a 9-5er so I may not be in game throughout the day, but I do tend to find myself picking up my iphone on a lunch break and doing a quick run or two for an hour or so, another perk is that I'm online at all times for work so will be able to monitor/post on the boards and help anyone that needs it.

- Will you use the Guild Forum? (I highly recommend you answer yes to this) (Y/N): Y (and might I add, 'of course')

- Did you read the Guild Code of Conduct and agree to it? (Y/N): Y

- Anything else you would like to add to your application?
    Not much else to add, just a casual player looking for a good group of dedicated people and to join in on the community.
    Xanthia
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

Re: Guild Application - Druc - Archer

Post by Xanthia on Fri May 07, 2010 3:53 pm

You application will be brought up for a vote by the Council on May 15, and as of now you are an Applicant of Venom. Please be as active as you can on the forums, ventrilo, and the game, so that the Council can get a good chance to talk and play with you.

Xanthia
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

Post by Xanthia on Fri May 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Thank you for applying, at this time we will be accepting your application and promoting you to the rank of GFX.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:10 am