Post by mrjjangles on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:39 pm

============
    C H A R A C T E R
    ============

- Name: KasenJames / LaineeJo

- Class: Warrior / Enchantress

- Level: 18 / 8

- Real life age: 22

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with or wish to play?:
    Aseide from my main warrior, i have started an enchantress and would be willing to play anything needed.

===========
    S C H E D U L E
    ===========

- Time zone: EST

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours): As many as possibly aside from work and family time.

=======
    R A I D S/G R O U P S
    =======

- Do you have raiding experience? (Y/N):
    Y/N (Not in this game, but plenty of exerience in other MMO raiding including years of WoW)

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid or group?:
    I would be content with being on a raiding rotation, once i am of appropriate level and permiting my avbailability.
    - Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N):
    I will sign up for raids if i am eligible and permiting availability, and i will attend those i commit to.
    - Will you be able to get a chat program called Ventrilo? (Y/N)
    Already have Ventriloid.
    - Do you have a Microphone? (Y/N)
    Yes
    - Do you understand that before you will be allowed to become a member you must be able to get on Ventrilo? (Y/N)
    Yes

=============
    R E F E R E N C E S
    =============

- Do you know any Venom members?:
    Not at this time, but hopefully soon.
    - Where you referred here by any Venom Members? If yes, who?
    No.

===========
    C O M M E N T S
    ===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself:
    I am 22 years old. Just married last year and am a new father to a beautiful baby boy. I work full time, completely *#'d Up shifts, but i do seem to play and stay realitively active. I may sometimes be tied down, due to the fact that I am a father to a 4 month old, but i am always willing to help, if i am able.
    - Why did you choose to apply to Venom?:
    I am very impressed with the image of this guild. It seems to be proffesional, mature, and very positive. I have played many numerous MMOs and raided with some of the top guilds on WoW servers. I am not an inexperienced raider by any means. I can take direction well, play my class intelligently, and dont horse around.
    - If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?:
    Currently, i would describe myself as a casual player. I just downloaded the game and am in the process of leveling, but i know that won't take me long at all. I would love to enjoy my play time with other players like myself, like to play and can play their class well. Once i am eligible, i would love to enter a raiding rotation. I still have the lust for the best gear in the game and wont stop until i get it.
    - Will you use the Guild Forum? (I highly recommend you answer yes to this) (Y/N):
    Proudly
    - Did you read the Guild Code of Conduct and agree to it? (Y/N):
    Yes
    - Anything else you would like to add to your application?
    I think i about summed everything up... Thanks for your time!

Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:47 am