Post by Aluciend on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:08 am

============
    C H A R A C T E R
    ============

- Name: Aluciend, Raesa

- Class: Archer, BattleMage/Paladin

- Level: 45, 22 atm

- Real life age: 19

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with or wish to play?: I also know how to play BowBear, BowEnchantress, Pure Int Mage, and Tank Warrior.

===========
    S C H E D U L E
    ===========

- Time zone: Eastern Timezone

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours): 20-30+

=======
    R A I D S/G R O U P S
    =======

- Do you have raiding experience? (Y/N): Yes.

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid or group?: I'm fine with that.

- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N): Yes.

- Will you be able to get a chat program called Ventrilo? (Y/N) Yes.

- Do you have a Microphone? (Y/N) Yes.

- Do you understand that before you will be allowed to become a member you must be able to get on Ventrilo? (Y/N Yes.

=============
    R E F E R E N C E S
    =============

- Do you know any Venom members?: Unfortunately no, but I have seen some around.

- Where you referred here by any Venom Members? If yes, who? Nope.

===========
    C O M M E N T S
    ===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a huge MMORPG fan, I currently play WoW aswell on Shattered Halls as a Rogue and Shaman. Majority of the time when I'm off of WoW I'll be in Pocket Legends.

- Why did you choose to apply to Venom?: I want to be apart of a guild that takes part in high-end competitive experiences as I am in WoW aswell.

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?: I would describe myself as a hardcore player due to the fact that I play PL so much, and my experience behind MMOs. Even when I'm tired I would be able to force myself to continue playing until I finish a map or find an item, etc.

- Will you use the Guild Forum? (I highly recommend you answer yes to this) (Y/N): Yes

- Did you read the Guild Code of Conduct and agree to it? (Y/N): Yes

- Anything else you would like to add to your application?

Current date/time is Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:02 pm