Initiate
    Initiate

Relis application to Venom

Post by Relis on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:21 pm

============
    C H A R A C T E R
    ============

- Name:Relis, and LeiBruc

- Class:Enchantress, and Bow Bear( This is the new project Im starting )

- Level:40, and 15

- Real life age:27

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with or wish to play?: Bow Bear

===========
    S C H E D U L E
    ===========

- Time zone:Eastern

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours):To many my wife gives me aggro, I play from 6-8 and 10-12pm most weekday nights. I play threw out the weekend but things vary on what I do with my family.

=======
    R A I D S/G R O U P S
    =======

- Do you have raiding experience? (Y/N): Yes

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid or group?: Im pretty easy going so I dont see there being a problem with waiting

- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N): Sure if I get a few days advance warning

- Will you be able to get a chat program called Ventrilo? (Y/N) Yes I have used it alot threw out my MMO experience

- Do you have a Microphone? (Y/N) Yes

- Do you understand that before you will be allowed to become a member you must be able to get on Ventrilo? (Y/N) Yes

=============
    R E F E R E N C E S
    =============

- Do you know any Venom members?: I played in a game with Rebelhell last night and someone else from here but cant remember the name.

- Where you referred here by any Venom Members? If yes, who? No not really just looked threw the forums and Im looking for an active guild. Im looking for a place that is filled with good pvpers as that is my main focus playing games like these.

===========
    C O M M E N T S
    ===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself: Im a doctors medical assistent and I work at a hospital.

- Why did you choose to apply to Venom?: I said this above but Im looking for a place that is filled with good pvpers as that is my main focus playing games like these.

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?: Hardcore I put in the work and reserch builds till I find a good build for killing other players.

- Will you use the Guild Forum? (I highly recommend you answer yes to this) (Y/N): yes

- Did you read the Guild Code of Conduct and agree to it? (Y/N):yes

- Anything else you would like to add to your application?
    I would just like to add that I have played games like these for many years. I used to play Shadowbane which is one of the best MMO's ever created. I also have played games like Diablo and WoW for many years. I understand how to tweak builds to make them more efficient and dont have a problem respecing if something is gimp. Well thanks for your time and hope to see you in game soon.

Relis
    Initiate
    Initiate

Re: Relis application to Venom

Post by Relis on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:39 am

So can someone set me up with vent info? I tried to log in but wasn't able to because it had I had the wrong password.

Current date/time is Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:42 am