================================================== =====================

============
    C H A R A C T E R
    ============

- Name:Izbar-Fnord

- Class:Int Enchantress

- Level:35

- Real life age:25

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with or wish to play?:i have started leveling a bear and an archer but neither are above level 13.

===========
    S C H E D U L E
    ===========

- Time zone: Central

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours):3 to 4 hours a day

=======
    R A I D S/G R O U P S
    =======

- Do you have raiding experience? (Y/N): Yes, i was an active raider in the guild Nerglish in World of Warcraft for three years as a holy paladin.

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid or group?:Have done it many time before would be fine doing it again.

- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N):Yes

- Will you be able to get a chat program called Ventrilo? (Y/N)Have it and a mic on my lap top and PC.

- Do you have a Microphone? (Y/N)Yes

- Do you understand that before you will be allowed to become a member you must be able to get on Ventrilo? (Y/N)
    Yes and i have it.

=============
    R E F E R E N C E S
    =============

- Do you know any Venom members?:I do not

- Where you referred here by any Venom Members? If yes, who? No found you guys on the forums and was impressed by what i read.

===========
    C O M M E N T S
    ===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself:25 years old love MMO's espeacially raiding would still be playing WOW if i still had 12 hours a day to play and raid. Love that pocket legends lends itslef to a more time effecient type of play would love to see a lil more startegy in the dungeaons and raids.

- Why did you choose to apply to Venom?: You guys really seem like you are headed in the right direction getting everyone organized and ready for whatever the devs are going to do and i would like to be apart of the guild and help in whatever ways you guys could use me.

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?:Hardcore, i wanna be running with guys who want to raid as much as possible.

- Will you use the Guild Forum? (I highly recommend you answer yes to this) (Y/N): Yes i was always on the Nerg forums and would like to continue that with my pocket legends guild.

- Did you read the Guild Code of Conduct and agree to it? (Y/N): Yes

- Anything else you would like to add to your application? I would really like to come in as an int mage just because i prefer playing a support class but am willing to play whatever is needed until a spot is avaliable.

Thank You!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:13 am