Post by Poohpoo on Sun May 23, 2010 9:46 pm

============
    C H A R A C T E R
    ============

- Name: Poohpoo

- Class: Warrior!!

- Level: 35

- Real life age: 21

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with or wish to play?: Slightly experienced in Enchantress, but it is currently only level 24

===========
    S C H E D U L E
    ===========

- Time zone: Central

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours): Varies... Usually around 2 hours, but when new stuff comes out I play all the time.

=======
    R A I D S/G R O U P S
    =======

- Do you have raiding experience? (Y/N): LOTS of raiding in WoW. Played for a year and a half, actively raided for a little over a year.

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid or group?: Not that big of a deal. The best thing about this game is that you can join other small groups anytime.

- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N): Of course.

- Will you be able to get a chat program called Ventrilo? (Y/N) I would have to re-teach myself how to set up and use.. Also I am on a Mac, and I know something special would have to be done for me.. Because I am special.

- Do you have a Microphone? (Y/N) Yup

=============
    R E F E R E N C E S
    =============

- Do you know any Guild Venom members?: A few

- Where you referred here by any Venom Members? If yes, who? Nope, came on my own free will..

===========
    C O M M E N T S
    ===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself: Football in the morning, football in the evening, football at suppertime.. Yup thats about it.. Go Hogs!!

- Why did you choose to apply to Venom?: To be with the best

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?: Casually Hardcore! When I play, I play. In time like these when there isn't much to do I spend most of my time on the forums..

- Will you use the Guild Forum? (I highly recommend you answer yes to this) (Y/N): Yup

- Did you read the Guild Code of Conduct and agree to it? (Y/N): No to the read, yes to the agree! (at least I'm honest)

- Anything else you would like to add to your application? Umm at least I changed the color so you could easily read my answers......
    Xanthia
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

Re: Guild Application - Poohpoo - Warrior

Post by Xanthia on Sun May 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Thank you for showing interest in Venom and applying to become part of this unique guild. However, at this time we are not accepting applications for Warriors. If you would like to change the app to a different class as your main, or if you would like to just stay part of the community until a spot opens up, the decision is up to you.

Poohpoo
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by Poohpoo on Sun May 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Alrighty then.. Figured I'd give it a shot.. Good luck out there.
    Xanthia
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

Post by Xanthia on Sun May 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Thank you so much, hopefully we will see you in game and we can group up sometime. I am going to lock your thread, if you ever want to apply again please make a new post.

Thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:33 am