Post by Besthyun on Fri May 21, 2010 8:40 pm

============
    C H A R A C T E R
    ============

- Name: Besthyun

- Class: Archer

- Level: 35

- Real life age: 21

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with or wish to play?: I played warrior up to like lvl 15, then I stuck with archer.

===========
    S C H E D U L E
    ===========

- Time zone: Pacific! West sideeee ^_^W

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours): Alot, at least 3-5 hours per day.

=======
    R A I D S/G R O U P S
    =======

- Do you have raiding experience? (Y/N): Yes, in many MMO's.

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid or group?: I will follow the guild rules.

- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N): Yes.

- Will you be able to get a chat program called Ventrilo? (Y/N) Yes, already got it.

- Do you have a Microphone? (Y/N) Yes.

=============
    R E F E R E N C E S
    =============

- Do you know any Guild Venom members?: Probably a few, I just didn't notice they were a part of Venom. I'm on Harold's video too =), I'm famous!! haha. He pronounced my game name incorrectly though =(.

- Where you referred here by any Venom Members? If yes, who? Yes, Xanthia and one other person who posted on my guild joining thread.

===========
    C O M M E N T S
    ===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm 21, competitive, and really enjoy video games. You guys will know me in more detail as we play together in the guild.

- Why did you choose to apply to Venom?: I was referred here by the leader, Xanthia, and seemed like this was the most promising guild out of all, and really looking forward to having a great experience here. I also like how this guild is professionally monitored. In general, this looks like the guild where I can collaborate with many members for my gameplay.

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?: Hardcore because I'm Korean =).

- Will you use the Guild Forum? (I highly recommend you answer yes to this) (Y/N): Yes, of course.

- Did you read the Guild Code of Conduct and agree to it? (Y/N): Yes

- Anything else you would like to add to your application? Vote for me! I'm running to be a member of Venom! I'll give you candy and a pin to put on your shirt! =)
    Xanthia
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

Re: Guild Application - Besthyun - Archer

Post by Xanthia on Fri May 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Thank you for submitting your application. We will be reviewing it on June 4th at which point we will vote on promoting you to member or removing your application.

Current date/time is Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:00 pm