Post by Haroldiv on Fri May 21, 2010 10:44 am

============
    C H A R A C T E R
    ============

- Name: Notalady

- Class: Elf Archer

- Level: 35

- Real life age: 26

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with or wish to play?: I also have a "Ranger" (avian warrior) named Salviadiv.  I have other accounts but do not wish to put time into a Ursan.  Gonna dive head first into whatever new race comes next.  

===========
    S C H E D U L E
    ===========

- Time zone: PST but I'm a night owl

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours): this is embarrassing, I'm on all the time....

=======
    R A I D S/G R O U P S
    =======

- Do you have raiding experience? (Y/N): Tons, Guild Officer, Guild Leader on the most hardcore pvp server in Everquest (Tallon Zek) from Kunark to Plains of Power. 

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid or group?: NBD dudes.  

- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N): Totally

- Will you be able to get a chat program called Ventrilo? (Y/N) already got it and can even run it on my iPhone hehe

- Do you have a Microphone? (Y/N) Condensor? Shotgun? wireless? Bluetooth? Lavalier? Boom? Hehe yeah I got it. 

=============
    R E F E R E N C E S
    =============

- Do you know any Guild Venom members?:  Not as well as I should.  Grouped with xanthia early in the game, spent time with the Nyks(s)(ss) recently.  Spend a lot of time with current applicant Rannos.

- Where you referred here by any Venom Members? If yes, who? No.  To be 100% honest I wasn't gonna guild up till it became official.  But your in game rep is growing fast already.  There are whispers of Venom all around.  After seeing how much work you have already put into the application proccess and your site I was sold.  This is the guild I want to represent and be a part of.

===========
    C O M M E N T S
    ===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself:  I'm the guy who made the video review that hopefully wins me some sweet sweet PL shield.  I have years of MMMORPG experience and LIVE for PvP.  I develop iPhone hardware accessories for a living and have tons of RL gear and resources that I am happy to make available to the guild.  I also have the desire and capability to live broadcast PVP tournaments as seen in this thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2025-Announcing-Upcoming-PVP-Contest-CAN-U-BEAT-THE-L33T

- Why did you choose to apply to Venom?: A few reasons.  The fact you are going out of your way to throw a pvp tournament says a lot to me.  It says you want to prove you are the best right away, I frikkin love that and feel the same way.  also the level of organization/professionalism here is very attractive and very lacking in the greater PL community.  I know I would be a great addition and can't wait to prove that in PVP and PVE.

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?: Hardcore 4 sure.  I have every single good pink there is. I have respecced literally 20-30 times trying to find the perfect combos.  I have a huge stash of gear on another mule account with all expansion packs just so i can keep my main characters organized and have easy access to gear switching.

- Will you use the Guild Forum? (I highly recommend you answer yes to this) (Y/N): oh yeah, already bookmarked across devices.

- Did you read the Guild Code of Conduct and agree to it? (Y/N): yes sir.

- Anything else you would like to add to your application?
    Is it PVP time yet? Oh and when 1.2 comes out almost positive I will be doing name changes. Notalady = Tallonzek, Salviadiv = Ralloszek

P.p.s. If u haven't seen my review video u can check it out here:  

Xanthia
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

Re: Guild Application - Notalady - Bow/Dagger Mage

Post by Xanthia on Fri May 21, 2010 11:29 am

Thank you for applying to Venom, you application will be brought up to a vote on June 4rd. Get active in-game, on ventrilo, and on the forums. Hope to see you soon.

Haroldiv
    Applicant
    Applicant

Post by Haroldiv on Sun May 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Just to let y'all know I been gone for the weekend on a business trip. Will be back full force on Tuesday Smile
    Haroldiv
    Applicant
    Applicant

Post by Haroldiv on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:06 pm

so uh... havent seen u guys on much. i been playing. both chars are fully geared at 40 in best pinks ....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:51 pm