Post by ForSe on Thu May 20, 2010 10:56 am

============
    C H A R A C T E R
    ============

- Name: Forse (Steeldart/Strifer)

- Class: Enchantress (Warrior/Archer)

- Level: 30

- Real life age: 25

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with or wish to play?:

Currently, I have experience with all three classes, as I leveled them all to 30 pre-swamps update.

I intend to be active and competent with all three as guild need dictates, but If I had to narrow it
    down, I would prefer to play enchantress or warrior.

Again, I'm sure all three will be needed at different points as the game progresses, whether it be for PvE
    or PvP, so I will continue to keep all three up to date as best I can.

I'm currently in the process of leveling the enchantress to 35, as I was recently away on vacation for 9 days when the swamps update was released (warrior will follow).

===========
    S C H E D U L E
    ===========

- Time zone:

EST (Eastern Standard Time)

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours):

Monday-Friday: Ideally, I average 3-5 hours on any given evening, in addition to sporadic times during
    the day where I may have free moments to log on during lunch and such.

Saturday-Sunday: As for the weekend, my time is pretty flexible so I could safely say that I would be able to put
    in several hours more than the week, as I deem necessary.

=======
    R A I D S/G R O U P S
    =======

- Do you have raiding experience? (Y/N):

Y - I've played extensively in:

Dark age of Camelot (DAOC) - guild group vid from back in the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WWGtCVBPGA

World of Warcraft (WoW)

SilkRoad Road Online (SRO) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGvU1PPcR_M (PvP video I made - excuse my newby video editing skills...)

Rappelz - rappelz.gpotato.com

These are all games in which for the most part, I played in dedicated/organized groups (playing for way too many hours on end, several years ago).

A large part of that meant time for farming/raiding for gear to stay ahead of the competition in terms of the level-cap, gear for PvP and PvP success in general.

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid or group?:

My days of true hardcore gaming (for sevel painstaking hours on end, 8 ) are behind me, so being a part of a rotation for groups doesn't bother me at all.

I tend to view pocket legends as something I can have fun with, but not take to the extreme.

With that being said, I still take anything I'm committed to in a serious manner, so my gameplay/ethic will speak for itself and I'm sure will dictate my worth to the guild.

- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N):

Absolutely - I'm pretty detailed when it comes to making a committment to something and very reliable at that, so when I say I'm going to do something I can pretty much be trusted to do it.

- Will you be able to get a chat program called Ventrilo? (Y/N)

I've used ventrilo in the past for pretty much all of the games I've played in with a dedicated group, this won't be a problem.

- Do you have a Microphone? (Y/N)

I do have a microphone, I may not be able to always use the mic (I do live with others...), but I will always be able to be in vent with listening capibility (during my main hours of play).

=============
    R E F E R E N C E S
    =============

- Do you know any Guild Venom members?:

I actually don't believe I've had the opportunity to play with any of the members I've seen post on the PL forums yet, but seeing as my application is now submitted, I'll be sure to stop by the vent and contact you guys in game for introductions.

- Where you referred here by any Venom Members? If yes, who?

This is a no as well.

===========
    C O M M E N T S
    ===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself:

I've had an affection for organized gaming (PvP) ever since jr. high school, whether it be RTS, FPS, or MMORPG.

I reside in NYC, am out of college and pretty much have a 9-5.

I consider myself trustworthy, loyal, responsible, competitive, and dedicated.

As mentioned above, when I put forth effort into something, It will be pretty close to the best I have to offer and am confident that, that will always be better than the majority.

Similarly, I would consider myself ideal for organized gaming, always willing to do what it takes for the better
    of the guild, as opposed to just for myself. Whether that be playing a support (non-glory) role or helping
    others in guild achieve their necessary goals, I'm all for it.

I take good direction and can always be counted on to master whatever is necessary to help the group out.

- Why did you choose to apply to Venom?

I've been following the maturity of the guild from a far since Xanthia first established it on the general pocket legends forums, as well as, the temporary forums you guys had, and now to this one.

Honestly, you guys seem to have a foot up on the competition in terms of organization, PvP goals and gaming intelligence.

I hope I can become a part of and help further this development into the release of PvP so that we can immediately be established as one of the top all-around guilds in the game .

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?

Although I'm not playing 8 hours a day (glad to say) for any given game, I still would consider myself a hardcore-type player with the time I commit to the game.

I'm always on the lookout for being on the fore-front of the game as it develops and will always be able to do what's necessary to be successfull.

In a nutshell, I try to be as efficient as possible with the time I dedicate in order to propel myself/my guild toward our visions/goals.

- Will you use the Guild Forum? (I highly recommend you answer yes to this) (Y/N)

Seeing as this is the answer that was highly recommend, I think I'll go with a YES here.

Not much to say, this is a no-brainer =).

- Did you read the Guild Code of Conduct and agree to it? (Y/N)

Yes, I read the code of conduct in this section of the forums being I submitted the applicated and do agree to everything listed there.

- Anything else you would like to add to your application?

Although I haven't had the chance to interact with any members yet, I'm sure that once I do, you will see that I'm a good fit for what you're looking to accomplished and hope that, that was what was perceived in my application.

I look forward to meeting with you guys in the coming days and hopefully joining the group.

Thanks Again,

Forse (Steeldart/Strifer)

Last edited by ForSe on Thu May 20, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xanthia
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

Re: Guild Application - ForSe - Enchantress

Post by Xanthia on Thu May 20, 2010 11:48 am

Thank you for applying. It is a pleasure to finally read an application that is done throughly and complete. It is a great app. You will be voted on the 3rd of June. You are as of now an Applicant of Venom. Please familiarize yourself with our forum, and please get familiar with ventrilo and hop on and start being active. We look forward to playing and grouping with you soon.

Thanks Xan

ForSe
    Applicant
    Applicant

Post by ForSe on Thu May 20, 2010 3:04 pm

No problem, appreciate the quick reply.

See you guys later tonight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:43 am